UNISON has secured an improved pay offer from COSLA and is now balloting members, with the recommendation to accept the offer.
Members must vote by 5pm on Wednesday 28 September. Your say matters, so please take the time to vote.
Members will be sent their ballot via e-mail. If you have not received this, please check your spam folder or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The key details of the offer are:
• An increase of £2,000 for those earning up to £20,500.
• An increase of £1,925 for those earning between £20,500 to £39,000.
• A 5% increase for those earning between £39,000 to £60,000.
• A maximum increase of £3,000 for those earning above £60,000.
• The removal of SSSC fees where application (social care registration fees).
• 1 extra days annual leave.
• All increases based on a 36hr week calculator (apart from those over 60k who will have 37hr calculator).
• An uplift of all nationally agreed allowances in line with the percentage offer.
Please note that in Argyll and Bute, most members are contracted under a 35 hour week therefore the above amounts will be slightly less.
Members must note that your pay increase is only either the flat rate described within your earning bracket or 5% for those earning between 39,000 to £60,000.
For full details on the offer or if you have any questions before casting your vote, please visit the UNISON Scotland website or read the FAQs below.