Computing and online basics course – Rothesay
Are you or anyone you know interested in attending a computing and online basics course, in Rothesay?
UNISON is running a fully funded course, open to all staff and non-members.
The course will involve…
- Introduction to computer, keyboard and mouse;
- Understanding what you see on the screen;
- How to write and print letters and documents;
- Getting online safely and searching websites;
- Sending emails and reading replies
This course will take place over 5 sessions on the:
23rd and 30th of October from 5.30pm – 7.30pm
6th, 3rd and 20th of November from 5.30pm – 7.30pm.
To book a place please contact: Marta Chaba at email@example.com, or by phoning her at either 01463 723968 or 07950889765
Places will be allocated on first come, first service basis – so be quick!